Make your own free website on

University Classics Departments

This list is pretty exhaustive for American universities. Although universities outside the US are included, I have missed many. If you would like to make a suggestion for a link, please e-mail me. Universities which have only an MA program or its equivalent (such as MLitt, etc) are marked with the sign . Universities with a PhD program or its equivalent are marked with the sign . In the case of universities which award the MA rarely or only for PhD students who cannot finish, I have not used the MA sign. Universities with no symbol have only undergraduate programs. If I have mis-classified your school, please let me know.

University Classics Departments in the US

University Classics Departments Elsewhere Email me!